April 24, 2012

New Beginnings

I know, I promised you guys that I'd be blogging about my holy week experience. Well apparently, I can't find some of my pictures so I guess I'll be skipping that blog posts first. Sorry:). 

Well anyway, just recently my sister graduated 4 years of college at Enderun Colleges Manila with the degree of International Hospitality Management major in Culinary Arts. I was so proud of her because she graduated with latin honors, Cum Laude. Cool beans right? :p Well, for that occasion I got to come with my parents to my sister's graduation because I am the so-called "official photographer" of my sissy and it's because I had no choice (hahaha). I was literally following her around just to take her photos. Well, it's all good! I wanna be good sissy after all :)


Congratulations to the graduates :)

So sad that I didn't get to shoot an outfit post at the venue so I had to shoot it at home :)


 



No comments: