May 31, 2012

PFW Day 2 - SM Ladies


The reason why I want to attend the PFW it's because 1) I wanna see outrageous outfits from the fashionistas and bloggers 2) I wanna be inspired by the outfits presented on the runway and 3) I see this an opportunity to dress up and express myself. hahaha


So yeah...last wednesday, I honestly was not planning on attending PFW..because I don't have PFW invites cause I kinda forgot about the fashion week but thank God, my cousin invited me to join her because her aunt from Manila Bulletin invited her to watch a show at the PFW. When I got my cousin's message, I was really excited that I rushed my way home (I was at the mall buying stuffs for my brother's party) and dressed up immediately (good thing I have this pre-planned outfit :))  and went straight to SMX. Initially my cousin doesn't know what show we'll be watching, she thought we're going to watch the 5:30 pm show but apparently, my cousin's aunt was invited to the 7:30pm show and it was the SM Ladies and SM Parisian Show :)
 

 loving these see-through rain coats :)


 pink mary janes

next up is the SM Ladies fashion show




 I love the cutouts of this top :)

Famous bloggers walking on the runway
 a blurred photo of Camille Co :(
 Patricia Prieto
 Lissa Kahayon
Laureen Uy

Here are some of my favorites :)




This lovely red dress was the show's BOMB!! 

Honestly, I was shocked with the collection of SM Parisian and SM Ladies because I didn't expect that their clothes would be this fashionable. I honestly think that SM did a great job with their products, they've invested and hired amazing people who styled and created their clothes :) KUDOS SM :)

xoxo,
Glam Freak :)

No comments: