June 01, 2012

It's tough yet girly

As what I said in my previous blogpost, I pre-planned my PFW day 2 outfit even if I'm not yet certain that I'll be attending PFW :)) hahaha I don't know why but I think I had sensed that I would attend the SM Ladies fashion show :3 kidding :) 

(leopard print top : cotton on | sheer skirt: oxygen | ribbon belt: dorothy perkins | bag: coach | spiked cuff and earring: forever 21 | shoes: local brand )

It sucks that this photo is blurred :( but please... do HYPE it at lookbook :)
by the way... my top from Cotton On is just 250pesos :p imagine? what a steal right? :) It just shows that you don't have to buy expensive pieces to be fashionable :)

My sister and my Cousin :) They have the same hair :p Coolbeans :))

I hope you guys liked my outifit :) Please do hype it at LOOKBOOK.nu :)

xoxo,
Glam Freak :)

No comments: