August 07, 2012

Be careful with what you wish for...

Be careful with what you wish for.... The Philippines is experiencing rain for the past 2 weeks. It wasn't that strong up until a while ago. I woke up to the sound of rain and thunder but I didn't mind because classes are suspended anyway but then when my mom came in my room telling me to wake up cause it's is already flooded outside, I immediately woke up and checked my windows. True enough, our streets were flooded with raging water. I immediately check the news and saw videos of houses sunk under 10 ft of water. I was really guilty that I was even asking for a suspension of classes last night.






This man is indeed a hero :")

I was really shock to see these photos from facebook and yahoo. I can't believe that my countrymen are experiencing these tragedies :( It's as if we're experiencing Ondoy again :(

I may be safe at home but that does not mean that I don't care for other people :( I really wanna help with my own little way and that is the reason why i'm blogging right now.... 


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO DONATE GOODS AND PRAYERS.... 







I HOPE THIS EXPERIENCE SERVES AS A LESSON TO VICTIMS AND NON-VICTIMS... 

ALWAYS LISTEN TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS!! THEY WILL KEEP YOU GUYS SAFE AND DRY!!

MATERIAL THINGS ARE IMPORTANT BUT LIFE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS WORLD! 

STAY SAFE AND DRY GUYS :) 


xoxo, Glam Freak


No comments: