August 13, 2012

I got my booties on baby :)

It's August..and it's my birthday month :) So, I decided to go shopping to reward myself for studying very very hard;) HAHA That's why my mom and I headed to Forever 21 Makati to shop for clothes :> after shopping at F21, we then went to the department store to find more clothes to shop and I was ecstatic to see these Jeffrey Campbell Booties :> YES!! I also can't believe my eyes!! IT'S JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTIES IN THE DEPARTMENT STORE :> and they're legit :> hahaha!

I wore everything that I bought that day to my uncle's birthday celebration at Manila Hotel last sunday :)








 (pink top: guess | leopard bustier and shorts and spikes : Forever 21 | socks : UniQlo | booties : Jeffrey Campbell )

Hype my Look at Lookbook.nu and follow me on twitter @denmamille



No comments: